You're viewing an archived version of this project. Please visit the new Big Give site to find current fundraising campaigns.
Legal Clinics of Law and Social Change
The University of Haifa’s Law Faculty is home to seven Legal Clinics, as part of her commitment to give back to the community:
• The Clinic of Human Rights in Society
• The Clinic of Law and Social Work
• The Clinic for Mediation in Labour courts
• The Legal Feminism Clinic
• The Arab Minority Rights Clinic
• The Prisoners Rights and Re-entry Clinic
• The Public Defenders Clinic
The clinics address issues from public housing to minority rights and the legal protection of disadvantaged and vulnerable populations.
In each clinic, students are guided and taught by a faculty member and a practicing attorney, with the chief goal of using the law as an agent for social change.