We've moved!

This donation page is on the old Big Give website. Please go to theBigGive.org.uk to find current campaigns and opportunities to double your donation.

If you have any queries on the changes, please email us at info@thebiggive.org.uk.

Project information

School Bus Project

Approximately 30% of the teaching staff for Chakswari schools and colleges lives with in the close vicinity. The other 70% of the teaching staff comes from the main city (Mirpur) which is 30 miles away from Chakswari.

Charity information: Uspar (AJK) Health & Education Trust

Uspar (AJK) Health & Education Trust logo