Community Support at The Haven
Our community team supports women and children to move on from abuse and ultimately leave it behind them for good. Support is varied and covers many essential areas including
- Financial Inclusion
- BME specialist
- FGM/HBV/Modern Slavery/Trafficking
Charity information: The Haven Wolverhampton
- Life skills
- Legal issues
- Self worth
- holistic approach
- tailored to individual need
- equips with skills and supports confidence building
- mix of 1-2-1 and group sessions to reduce isolation
Enable women to re-gain the confidence and life-skills to leave abuse behind them for good.
» Financial Inclusion
Paloma to collect quantitative data, feedback to ensure women are developing confidence and skills. Anecdotal, outcomes star, surveys etc
- Women will experience increased levels of confidence
- Women will feel less isolated
- They will experience improved practical skills in financial management, maintaining independent living
- Women will feel more secure (IDVA/ISVA support)
quotes, feedback, surveys, paloma data collection, forums
We thank all our donors for their support and clarify how we intend to use the money. Whilst we will not contact individual donors to report directly on this project, we do invite donors to receive our bi-monthly newsletter which outlines all our recent project activity.
Budget - Project Cost: £0Loading graph....
Amount Heading Description
Read more about the Charity running this project.