Developing a social enterprise run by people recovering from mental illness.
To develop an inclusive art and commercial design social enterprise involving members and volunteers recovering from mental ill health. The enterprise will be soundly based on existing artistic activities which will be interlinked in a holistic model to provide members and volunteers with opportunities to:
• gain social and creative skills,
• build towards career opportunities,
• help run the social enterprise,
• link to other groups, organisations, and social enterprises, and
• become increasingly more socially integrated in the local community.