The project will:
* Work alongside young people, aged 14-25 who have eating disorders
* Be unrelated to food issues
* Use person centred approaches including the development of circles of support and person centred planning which facilitate empowerment
* Utilise the gifts, skills and lived experience of the young people to develop a toolkit and training programme for professionals
* Train the young people to co facilitate the above training
* Support the young people in the planning and development of a regional conference to disseminate the findings of the project and to showcase the toolkit they have developed.