We are passionately committed to working with Wirral's young people and to seeing them reach their full potential. RE lessons, drug & alcohol awareness, sexuality & relationships, Youth Heroes Awards.
Taking good news relevantly to every young person in Wirral.
Wirral YFC aims to:
- As a Christian charity our first aim is to honour God in all we say and do. We believe we honour God when we choose to love our communities and act accordingly. We are blessed to be a blessing.
- To work with others in the community to see young people reach their full potential.
- To provide professional quality drug & alcohol awareness sessions in schools across the Wirral.
- To provide RE and Citizenship lessons, assemblies and workshops in Wirral's primary and secondary schools free of charge.
- To affirm young people and uphold them as significant and positive members of our communities.
Established: September 1988
Registered Charity Number: 1072884
Board members: 6
Full time staff: 4
Part time staff: 2
Phone number: 01516478400
Address: 128 Claughton Road, Birkenhead, Wirral, CH41 6EYView charity accounts on the Charity Commission website
Wirral Youth Heroes AwardsThe Youth Heroes Awards thank and affirm young people who have had made an outstanding con... More