MicroAid is an international charity that helps empower group of poor families through livelihood skills training, provides micro enterprise guidance & products
MicroAid’s motto is: teach a man to fish, feed him for a lifetime.
MicroAid Projects helps poor people learn new skills that will create income for them and their family.
• MicroAid promotes self help with short small educational projects that lead to independent businesses (no chance of long term dependency),
• MicroAid avoids distorting the market by not giving capital goods (no free cows on us)
• We use very local Community Facilitation Partners who have been in place for years; so we ensure that only truly poor people can access the support
• MicroAid is a “bottom up” charity; we only do what local people ask;
• We can reach via the internet into the remotest communities in the world yet still keep track of progress.
MicroAid Projects aims to:
- Help empower the poor families have a family business on their own
Established: August 2000
Registered Charity Number: 1125206
Board members: 5
Full time staff: 2
Part time staff: 1
Phone number: 622198275623
Address: 2 , St Andrews Sudbury Hill Harrow Middlesex United Kingdom HA1 3NH HA1 3NHView charity accounts on the Charity Commission website