Action West London
Action West London
Action West London is an expanding West London charity, Development Trust, Limited Liability Company and social enterprise.
Action West London is an expanding West London charity, Limited Liability Company and social enterprise.
Action West London's Mission is 'changing lives through Employment, Education and Enterprise'
The key objectives set out in the Business Plan are to:
1. Help disadvantaged, unemployed individuals secure employment; improve literacy, numeracy and basic skills.
2. Reduce crime by assisting ex prisoners and offenders to secure training and employment.
3. Regenerate Acton Town centre through running Acton Street Market and supporting local businesses.
4. Undertake a range of community development initiatives including work with BMER individuals and groups and community safety initiatives.
5. Help unemployed individuals set up their own businesses.
6. To develop Action West London so it becomes a financially sustainable charity and social enterprise.
Action West London aims to:
- Help disadvantaged individuals improve literacy, numeracy and basic skills.
- Help disadvantaged, unemployed individuals secure employment
- Reduce crime by assisting ex prisoners and young and adult offenders to secure training and employment.
- To develop a social enterprise Recruitment Agency helping companies recruit Local staff , helping develop social mobility and assisting Employers to increase the diversity of their workforce.
- To undertake a range of community development initiatives in partnership with other charities, social enterprises and organisations from the public and private sector.
Established: October 1998
Registered Charity Number: 1101111
Board members: 8
Full time staff: 17
Part time staff: 3
Phone number: 0208 993 9605
Address: 16-18 Crown StreetActonLondon W3 8SBView charity accounts on the Charity Commission website