North West Music Trust
North West Music Trust
North West Music Trust gives top quality music performances in the community such as schools, nursing homes and private settings as well as world-class concerts in venues in Manchester and North West
TO ADVANCE THE EDUCATION OF THE PUBLIC IN THE APPRECIATION OF MUSIC ESPECIALLY PIANO THROUGH THE PROVISION OF MASTER-CLASSES, CONCERTS, RECITALS AND PERFORMANCES
• EDUCATION / TRAINING
• ARTS / CULTURE / HERITAGE / SCIENCE
• CHILDREN / YOUNG PEOPLE
• ELDERLY / OLD PEOPLE
• OTHER CHARITIES OR VOLUNTARY BODIES
• OTHER DEFINED GROUPS
• THE GENERAL PUBLIC / MANKIND
• MAKES GRANTS TO INDIVIDUALS
• PROVIDES ADVOCACY / ADVICE / INFORMATION
he charity during the year
THE NORTH WEST MUSIC TRUST'S OUTREACH EVENTS HAVE BEEN HIGHLY SUCCESSFUL AND BROUGHT MUSIC TO
THOSE WHO MIGHT NOT OTHERWISE HAVE BENEFITTED FROM SUCH OPPORTUNITIES. THE FEEDBACK HAS BEEN ENTIRELY
POSITIVE RIGHT ACROSS THE BOARD AND THIS GREATLY ENCOURAGES THE TRUST TO CONTINUE ITS UNIQUE WORK.
THE NORTH WEST MUSIC TRUST HAS BEEN INVOLVED IN ASSISTING A NUMBER OF HIGHLY GIFTED MUSICIANS AT THE OUTSET OF THEIR CAREERS AS WELL AS IN THE TRAINING OF YOUNG PIANISTS.
North West Music Trust aims to:
- KEEP PIANO INTEREST ALIVE. The piano keyboard is a wonderful instrument and so many people love it and love to touch it. It is immediately rewarding. We provide such opportunities.
- KEEP PIANO MUSIC ALIVE. The music written for the piano keyboard is some of the most amazing in the world. We bring this before you to delight and amaze and provoke your interest to try yourself.
- GIVE OPPORTUNITIES TO ANYONE. Piano keyboard music is often seen as elite. We like to dispel this myth! It is music for everyone and we love playing at schools, nursing homes and private homes.
- GIVE OPPORTUNITIES TO CHILDREN. Sometimes parents just cannot afford all the costs of lessons and music books. We help them realise their dreams and assist with some or all of these costs.
- HELP MUSIC STUDENTS AND YOUNG MUSICIANS. We sometimes assist students if it means they would otherwise lose out musically. We provide platforms for them to create their sounds and help with studies.
Established: April 2003
Registered Charity Number: 1099327
Board members: 2
Phone number: 07799 127556
Address: 2 OVERDALE BONVILLE ROAD ALTRINCHAM WA14 4QRView charity accounts on the Charity Commission website