34 young adults in their 20s and 30s are diagnosed with cancer every day in the UK. Trekstock
delivers practical and social support programmes tailored to their needs, to give them a better
chance of living well through and beyond cancer.
Through exercise support, practical advice and an active online and offline community, our
programmes tackle social isolation, improve quality of life and provide young adults with the
tools they need to get moving again after cancer puts their life on hold.
Trekstock aims to ensure that all young adults in the UK living with cancer in their 20s and 30s are supported once existing services come to end. With your help, we can be there along every step of their journey by:
• Listening and responding to their needs
• Providing trustworthy information online and in clinical services
• Creating a community through meaningful connections
• Championing their needs within services
• Providing the tools they need to get moving again after cancer puts their lives on hold
Trekstock aims to:
- Listen and respond to the needs of young adults diagnosed with cancer.
- Provide young adults diagnosed with cancer with information they can trust.
- Create a community for young adults with cancer through meaningful connections.
- Champion the need of young adults diagnosed with cancer.
Established: November 2009
Registered Charity Number: 1132421
Board members: 3
Full time staff: 6
Phone number: 02074398607
Address: Trekstock 23 Carnaby St W1F 7DDView charity accounts on the Charity Commission website