There are over 100,000 young adults living with cancer in the UK today. Trekstock is working hard to ensure none of them have to face cancer alone.
Trekstock aims to ensure that all young adults in the UK living with cancer are supported once existing services come to end. With your help, we can be there along every step of their journey by:
• Listening and responding to their needs
• Providing trustworthy information online and in clinical services
• Creating a community through meaningful connections
• Championing their needs within services
Trekstock aims to:
- Listen and respond to the needs of young adults diagnosed with cancer.
- Provide young adults diagnosed with cancer with information they can trust.
- Create a community for young adults with cancer through meaningful connections.
- Champion the need of young adults diagnosed with cancer.
Established: November 2009
Registered Charity Number: 1132421
Board members: 3
Full time staff: 6
Phone number: +44 207 439 8607
Address: Trekstock 23 Carnaby St W1F 7DDView charity accounts on the Charity Commission website
Young Adults DayThrough our Young Person’s Panel we address the need for better understanding of the cha... More