Yuvak Vikas Samitee
Yuvak Vikas Samitee
Registered Charity in the U. K. : 1141963 support’s Disabled, Orphans, single parents, students, all group of learners.
“Not for profit education charity”. Specialist Skill based Education Provider
YVS work to protect learner’s right for quality education worldwide, helping all age of learners (Disabled, Orphans, single parents, students, all group of learners privilege and non-privilege) to improve their skills by studying short term or long term course at our approved license center or by distance learning. Yuvak Vikas samitee also supports programmes in schools, private higher education institution, Universities and local communities. Yuvak Vikas Samitee, encourages students to learn life long skills based learning(Disabled, Orphans, single parents, students, all group of learners), that equip them for life and creates new knowledge for benefit of the economy, the community and society as a whole. YVS is now working to become British OFQUAL approved awarding body to deliver its skills based education to learners (Disabled, Orphans, single parents, students, all group of learners) , in the mean time it works with awarding bodies in United Kingdom while approval process takes its own time.
Yuvak Vikas Samitee aims to:
- To provide financial loan to students who have financial difficulty to progress for further education. Reduce poverty but supporting learners to get into employment or self employment.
- a. the prevention or relief of poverty; b. the advancement of education; c: support current education institution by providing , training to improve quality of education delivered.
- To become ofqual approved education awarding body to deliver skilled based education to reduce unemployment, poverty, support Orphans, single parents, disabled and privileged students.
- The Yuvak Vikas Samitee aims to improve the living conditions, the educational standards and facilities in communities with in UK and outside UK . To reduce Unemployment, Poverty.
- YVS offers Ofqual regulated awards for all group of learners giving special attention for (Disabled, Orphans, single parents, students,) from Level 1 to Level 7, specialising in Business Management, Education agent Management Healthcare Management Travel & Tourism Management Health and Safety PTTLS HRM PROFESSIONAL COURSES (more......) upcoming shortly Health and Social Care, Fashion Design & Imaging, Hospitality travel & tourism, Information technology which will lead to Bachelor or Master degree from British Universities
Established: April 2011
Registered Charity Number: 1141963
Board members: 7
Full time staff: 2
Part time staff: 3
Phone number: 02030262640
Address: 1 sycamore avenue London W5 4LHView charity accounts on the Charity Commission website
Orphans, disabled,single parent students educationProviding skilled based learning for Orphans, single parents, disabled learners including ... More