Hope 4 Kidz
Hope 4 Kidz
H4K provides medical, learning and leisure equipment for children and young people who suffer from severe illness/disability and/or who are enduring extreme circumstances. Since 2007 H4K has supported over 15,200 special needs children and groups.
The mission of Hope 4 Kidz is to give hope to those children and young people whose lives are affected by illness, poverty or disability and by giving support in such a manner as is needed by their situation.
Hope 4 Kidz aims to:
- H4K benefits children and young people suffering from a physical or mental disability with support for equipment which supports their disability or circumstances.
- H4K benefits children and young people the relief of sickness with support of holidays, weekend breaks and group outings. H4K also support hospital appeals by providing for large pieces of kit, toys and confectionary at Easter and Christmas.
- H4K benefits children and young people with the relief of poverty who may need clothing or white goods after being re-housed.
- H4K benefits children and young people with special needs through the advancement of education with kit such as laptops, education toys or sensory equipment.
- H4K benefits children and young people with special needs and their siblings with the annual Christmas Party, Christmas Selection Box and Toy Appeal and Easter Egg Appeal. Educational Day trips are organised for children living in deprived areas in school holidays. H4Kidz also provides holiday clubs for children in deprived areas to support social inclusion, community cohesion and family participation.
Established: May 2007
Registered Charity Number: 1121326
Board members: 4
Full time staff: 3
Phone number: 0191 5347788
Address: Pennywell Business Centre, Unit 13, Portsmouth Road, Pennywell, Sunderland, Tyne and Wear SR4 9ARView charity accounts on the Charity Commission website