Healthcare4Africa is a charitable organisation providing improved healthcare and health services to developing world
Healthcare4Africa focusing on the relief of poverty, sickness and the promotion and preservation of good health for the benefit of the public, in particular but not exclusively in sub-Saharan Africa, by the provision of healthcare centres and medical aid, equipment and assistance.
Healthcare4Africa aims to:
- Relief of sickness through health promotion and campaigns, conduct systematic research on public health and their socio-economic implications
- Improved mother and child health and well-being, access and deliver medical aid to Africans in great need, run public health campaigns for people of African origins
- Relief of poverty through health promotion & education, explore options for developing healthcare centers across the continent.
- Our main aim is to work towards the relief of poverty and sickness, as well as the promotion and preservation of good health for Africans.
- To work in partnership with existing structures, organisations, institutions, in delivering effective healthcare services. Provide accessible free healthcare services for the deprived.
Established: March 2010
Registered Charity Number: 1135979
Board members: 4
Full time staff: 1
Phone number: 07508920204
Address: Unit 5, Marinbridge Industrial Estate, Lincoln road, Enfield, London EN1 1SPView charity accounts on the Charity Commission website
Healthcare4Africa Computer4Schools ProjectSupport free access to computers by every school going age, and every deprived students. ... More