To advance the education of the public in the United Kingdom in Bosnian culture and tradition.
To provide relief for Bosnian people.
Provide relief and education for Bosnian people.
Bosnia Appeal aims to:
- Help Bosnians, students and orphans
- To provide relief for all persons from and their dependants in the UK, who are in conditions of poverty, sickness or in distress and are in necessitous circumstances
- To preserve and protect the physical and psychological health of such refugees and dependants
- To advance the aducations and training for dependans Bosnians
- To advance the education of the public in the UK in Bosnian culture and tradition
Established: April 2001
Registered Charity Number: 1098244
Board members: 5
Phone number: 07754191587
Address: Croosover, 619 Bordesley Green, Birmingham B9 5XZView charity accounts on the Charity Commission website