Trinity Community Arts Ltd
Trinity Community Arts Ltd
Trinity Community Arts aims to empower communities through arts. We deliver arts, community, education, heritage and technology projects, targeting services to deprived wards of inner-City Bristol.
Mission - Empowering Communities Through Arts
We provide an innovative range of community, arts and education services, using the arts as a vehicle to teach new skills and build links between communities. We provide a COMMUNITY HUB, offering free & subsidised facilities, resources and support for local groups to help them develop and deliver their own projects and activities. We INVEST IN PEOPLE via our creative training programme. We provide ARTS & ENTERTAINMENT as a Key Arts Provider for Bristol, bringing communities together in celebration.
- Arts Projects - Community Arts Projects bridging communities through the arts.
- Renovation & Development - Renovation and development of the Trinity Centre as a Grade II* listed building.
- Training Programme - Creative learning opportunities for young people not in education, employment or training.
- Trinity Community Initiative - Free/subsidised facilities provided to community groups who share our objectives to help increase service provision for marginalised communities.
- Trinity Community Gardens - Gardening and permaculture project led by volunteers to encourage the community to come together and improve health and well-being.
Community Arts Events - Free events and activities designed to bring people together in positive celebration.
Trinity Community Arts Ltd aims to:
- To promote racial harmony by promoting equality of opportunity and good relations between persons of different racial and cultural identities and by encouraging the use of the Trinity Centre.
- - To provide or assist in the provision of facilities in the interests of social welfare for recreation or other leisure time occupation of individuals who have need of such facilities.
- - To preserve, protect and improve for the public benefit the Trinity Centre, formerly the Holy Trinity Church, and promote the heritage of this building.
- To promote, maintain and advance education through the presentation of creative and performing arts.
- To advance the education of people of all ages in the creative and performing arts, information technology and life skills.
Established: November 2011
Registered Charity Number: 1144770
Board members: 12
Full time staff: 3
Part time staff: 7
Phone number: 01179351200
Address: Trinity Centre Trinity Road Bristol BS2 0NWView charity accounts on the Charity Commission website
Trinity Centre Development ProjectThe Trinity Centre provides community and arts services to three of the most ethnically di... More
Roof Repair AppealA recent building condition survey identified serious deterioration in the lead roofing of... More
Arts West SideSupport Trinity's latest venture - a volunteer-led, not-for-profit arts cafe along the his... More