Yamaa Trust aims to improve the conditions for the people living in poverty in the extremely harsh South Gobi Region of Mongolia.
Yamaa Trusts mission is to ameliorate poverty in the South Gobi Region of Mongolia
Yamaa Trust aims to:
- Purchase a ger and establish a facility where deaf children can be trained in sign language in Dalandzadgad.
- Fund essential medical treatments for people in the outlying bags around Dalandzadgad and Provide essential medical equipment and facility in these areas .
- Provide ongoing support for any underprivileged children and orphans in south gobi province (eg. Gers, schooling costs, schooling equipment etc).
- Through consultation with our medical director assess potential areas for funding in the area of palliative care.
- Funding eye examinations and treatments for those who need it
Established: January 2008
Board members: 4
Full time staff: 1
Phone number: 07870839595
Address: 3 Braids Gait Paisley Scotland PA2 6HNView charity accounts on the Scottish Charity Commission website