J De V Arts Care Trust
J De V Arts Care Trust
The Josefina de Vasconcellos Arts Care Trust is a Registered Charity, No. 1119354.
A non-profit organization being formed to provide unique and significant art programming for all youths interested, in being educated in the arts, and to build a lifelong audience for the arts on the work and Ideals of Josefina de Vascocellos MBE.
1. The advancement of education in the work of Josefina de Vasconcellos for the benefit of the public.
2. The advancement of education of young people by providing student exchanges between the UK and overseas.
3. The relief of financial need and sickness.
J de V Arts Care Trust is a learning community striving to improve the lives of others through the creative therapeutic benefits of the arts to promote health, wellbeing and bring together Communities and the social classes in England and overseas. We believe that everyone regardless of age, disability, race, and religion, gender or gender identity should play an active part in determining every aspect of their own lives through arts -We work in the ideas and ideals of the world renowned sculptress Josefina de Vasconcellos MBE of English / Brazilian Origins.
What we do - we’re raising money for charity through the sale of Josefina's artwork, including some very rare items. Please take a look at our shop for the full range of a LTD edition (50) from casts of originals. You can purchase one or the entire collection where it is still available. It is the perfect gift for any occasion or for your enjoyment and distinction. And in the mean time you can help your favorite group or Charity on the ideas and ideals of a brilliant Artist whose wish was to encourage and enable communities and individuals to bring fruition on their own creative solutions to local obstacles, and then pass on their ideas to others. Help us to make a difference! Thank you.
J De V Arts Care Trust aims to:
- The relief of financial aid and sickness
- 1. The advancement of education in the work of Josefina de Vasconcellos for the benefit of the public.
- The advancement of education of young people by providing student exchanges between the UK and Overseas
Established: May 2007
Registered Charity Number: 1119354
Board members: 12
Full time staff: 3
Part time staff: 3
Phone number: 01539 583562
Address: The Josefina Gallery 1 Kent View, Waterside, Kendal, Cumbria. England LA9 4DZView charity accounts on the Charity Commission website