CYMAZ is a children and young people’s charity delivering and facilitating high quality music making, radio and performance opportunities. CYMAZ believes in the power of music to transform lives.
Our mission is to work with partners to increase the quality, consistency and level of music and radio opportunities for young people in Cornwall. We believe that all young people should have the chance to develop skills and have a voice. We know that music and radio can achieve this.
Cymaz aims to:
- Support the development of a children and young people's music and radio network.
- Develop a range of services to ensure the sustainability of CYMAZ
- Develop CYMAZ Internet Radio Station and website run by and for young people
- Deliver high quality music activity across the county as well as extending our reach to isolated rural communities with mobile resources
- Increase progression and performance opportunities for young people in partnership with venues and other agencies/organisations
Established: December 2004
Registered Charity Number: 1108212
Board members: 7
Full time staff: 1
Part time staff: 3
Phone number: 01209 2111
Address: W13 Krowji The Old Grammar School West Park Redruth TR15 3AJView charity accounts on the Charity Commission website