Mad 4 Africa
Mad 4 Africa
We are passionate about providing a bright and sustainable future for young people living in severely disadvantaged communities of Africa. Focusing mainly on education, health and overall development
MAD4Africa’s mission is to improve the quality of life for the people living in small villages in Rwanda, by providing facilities for education in line with the Government’s Vision 2020 Umurenge, an integrated local development program to accelerate poverty eradication, rural growth and social protection.
Mad 4 Africa aims to:
- To set up an income generation project to ensure the centre becomes self-sufficient and sustainable.
- Purchase of additional tools and equipment to increase the capacity at the centre to 160 enrolled students per year
- To set up job creation opportunities for the students for when they have completed their training.
- To increase the centre capacity to enroll 160 students each year by extending the existing building to provide additional 2 classrooms which could also be used for future income generating initiatives
- To supply and provide electricity for Kiyonza Professional Training Centre, Kiyonza Primary School, Kiyonza hospital and the surrounding communities with electricity.
Established: March 2008
Registered Charity Number: 1127976
Board members: 10
Phone number: 07429036438
Address: 96 Tamworth Street London SW6 1LEView charity accounts on the Charity Commission website