HelpAge International helps older people claim their rights, challenge discrimination and overcome poverty, so that they can lead dignified, secure, active and healthy lives
We work with our partners to ensure that people everywhere understand how much older people contribute to society and that they must enjoy their right to healthcare, social services and economic and physical security.
HelpAge International aims to:
- To enable older people to actively participate in and be better supportedduring emergency and recovery situations.
- To enable older men and women and those they support to access quality health, HIV/AIDs and care services.
- To enable older men and women to accesssecure incomes.
- To support a growing global network of organisations to improve their work with and for older men and women.
- To build global and local movements that enable older people to challenge age discrimination and claim their rights.
Established: November 1983
Registered Charity Number: 288180
Board members: 13
Phone number: 020 7278 7778
Address: HelpAge International, 3rd Floor, Tavis House, 1-6 Tavistock Square, London, WC1H 9NAView charity accounts on the Charity Commission website
Fighting food and water insecurity in BoliviaBolivia is South America’s poorest country. Hunger haunts poor rural communities, with t... More