An aid and development charity committed to helping relieve suffering and poverty through the distribution of humanitarian aid and long-term development projects, working in Africa, Asia and Europe.
Smile International is passionate about helping to relieve suffering and poverty around the world through our Feeding, Educating, Empowering and Developing programmes. We are dedicated to giving hope to those in need and providing people with an opportunity to develop emotionally, physically, socially and spiritually.
Smile International aims to:
- To transform whole lives – of the most vulnerable people who have been damaged by war and natural disaster, and to ease suffering and poverty.
- To release Christians of all ages for mission.
- To be an organisation where every person and gift of time, money or goods is used to best effect and exercises good stewardship of resources. To keep our supporters well informed about activities.
- To work in effective partnerships to make a real difference to those in need.
- To be an equal opportunity employer, training and developing our staff and volunteers to be effective in their work and ministry.
Established: May 1999
Registered Charity Number: 1079730
Board members: 3
Full time staff: 7
Phone number: 01689 870932
Address: PO Box 3 Orpington Kent BR5 1WZView charity accounts on the Charity Commission website
Medical clinic in Sri LankaTo build and equip a medical clinic at our centre in Sri Lanka and employ a nurse to admin... More