Bridge Care has been supporting older people and their carers for the past 20 years by providing a complementary mix of respite, nursing, residential and day care at our purpose-built Home, Bridgemead
Bridgemead offers a high quality of care to both private and publicly funded individuals, placing emphasis on the maintenance of dignity, the right to privacy and the encouragement of independence.
We welcomed our first residents in March 1992 and since that time we have cared for approximately 500 older residents and supplied Day Care provision for a further 1700, meaning that over 2,200 separate families have benefited from the charity’s work. We also welcome approximately 15 clients for respite care each year.
Our mission is:
• To provide the highest standard of care
• To ensure residents are treated with dignity and given personal choice
• To offer progressive privacy with own personal effects
• To be responsive to the individual needs of every resident
• To offer dual registration (residential and nursing) and progressive caring
To ensure that no-one is excluded from care for financial reasons
To deliver the same quality of care regardless of ability to pay
The care provided places emphasis on the maintenance of dignity, the right to privacy and the encouragement of independence through all of the work the charity undertakes. Bridgemead welcomed its first residents in March 1992 and since that time has cared for approximately 582 older residents, whilst 1690 have received Day Care meaning that over 2,272 separate families have benefited.
Bridge Care aims to:
- To offer a high quality of care to both private and publicly funded individuals, placing emphasis on the maintenance of dignity, the right to privacy and the encouragement of independence.
Established: May 1988
Registered Charity Number: 299400
Board members: 11
Full time staff: 16
Part time staff: 29
Phone number: 01225 484904
Address: Bridgemead 81 St Johns Road Bathwick Bath BA2 6PZView charity accounts on the Charity Commission website