Clean Rivers Trust
Clean Rivers Trust
The protection of water; rivers, lakes and estuaries. The protection from and amelioration of pollution. Support the sustainable use of water and its management.
Clean Rivers Trust is an environmental research and education organisation. It works to find sollutions to pollution and the development of cost effective sustainable sollutions. It also accepts that the world wide need for clean water for human and other use is becoming harder to realise and is developing methods of recycling waste waters so that they are of use either as potable resource or agricultural/industrial qualities.
It also works to find sollutions to water borne desease and infection. The Trust works with partners where it can and encourages the free disemination of its research findings.
Clean Rivers Trust aims to:
- Working both in the UK and around the world to find and protect water as a resource.
- Enable communities to be able to take responsible care of their water.
- Support all interested people with advice and information.
- Protection of the natural water environment. This allows for sustainable use of this resource by developing resources that may be unorthodox or unusual.
- Research methods of decontaminating pollutions and decommissioning their sources.
Established: November 1990
Registered Charity Number: 1037414
Board members: 7
Full time staff: 1
Part time staff: 4
Phone number: 01636 611572
Address: 72 Appletongate Newark Nottinghamshire NG24 1LR NG24 1LRView charity accounts on the Charity Commission website
Sartorial RiversDevelop river environments so that they are fit for purpose; the use by the public for rec... More
Lake Kakinga, UgandaTo supply the community with water from the lake for themselves and their livestock that i... More
Thames Pictorial.Create a diagramatic map of the River Thames as it is today but modeled on the outline of ... More
The Balkan InvassionEnquire into the growing population of in-land cormorants in the UK.
Sewering Addis Ababa.The purpose of this project is to design a sewage and flood refief system for the capital ... More
Yemen Water.Much of Yemen has a sevear shortage of water to supply the population of the major cities,... More