Minhaj Welfare Foundation
Minhaj Welfare Foundation
MWF helps to support the poor and needy in marginalised communities working for their right, providing children the access to Education, providing the poor access to Basic Health Care and the means for Social Economic and Welfare support. Minhaj Welfare Foundation aims to work in removing short term difficulties and is committed to work to its long term and sustainable goals.
We hope that you will continue in supporting MWF in all its endeavors in creating a safer world.
Minhaj Welfare Foundation (MWF) is a Worldwide Humanitarian Development organisation helping to support the poor and needy in marginalised communities working for their basic Human Rights, providing children the access to Education, providing the poor access to Basic Health Care and the means for Social, Economic & Welfare Support for the deprived within the developing world.
It aims to work in removing short term difficulties and is committed to work to its long term and sustainable goals South Asia, Middle East, Africa and North America.
The core objectives of Minhaj Welfare Foundation can be summarised into the following:
The relief of poverty, sickness, distress and suffering of any persons who are in need irrespective of their nationality, race, ethnic origin and religious beliefs.
The advancement of other charitable purposes for the benefit of the public to provide recreational facilities and activities in the interests of social welfare with the objective of providing the conditions of life for those persons in need of such facilities.
The advancement of education for the public benefit concerning the teachings and religion of Islam; and
The advancement of the faith and religious practices of Islam.
Improving Education in marginalised communities, focusing on the following areas:
– Equal opportunities for all (irrespective of gender) have access to education
– Enhancing quality in primary and secondary education.
– Development of our current Education setup.
Minhaj Welfare Foundation aims to:
- EDUCATION FOR ALL - MWF strongly believes that education is the most crucial foundation stone of any society; without which the development and progress of any nation is not
- If an area is subject to severe water shortages we build water facilities which help communities to have access to safe and clean water.
- MWF is responding to the ongoing conflicts and disasters in Syria, East Africa and other disaster hit regions. MWF is focusing on both the short and long term needs of those affected.
Established: December 2000
Registered Charity Number: 1084057
Board members: 5
Full time staff: 15
Part time staff: 5
Phone number: 03003030777
Address: 30 BRINDLEY ROAD M16 9HQView charity accounts on the Charity Commission website
Help Africa: Your Village, Your HomeMedical: Your Village, Your Home project provides poor communities in Kenya, Nigeria an... More