Jigsaw Trust was set up by parents of children with autism. It provides high quality educational, vocational and wellbeing services for children and adults with autism, learning disabilities and associated communication and behavioural difficulties. It is founded on the principle of excellence through continual learning and aspires to provide the highest quality of education and lifelong learning possible.
The primary objective of the Trust is to improve the lives of those affected by an autism spectrum disorder through the provision of high quality, accessible, educational, vocational and wellbeing services.
Jigsaw Trust aims to:
- To provide facilities, services and resources for the education, integration, guidance, assessment, outreach and support of people affected by an autism spectrum disorder.
- To promote a greater knowledge and understanding of autism spectrum disorders by the public and those concerned with the welfare of those affected by autism.
- To work with, promote & support authorities, organisations, charities or associations with similar objectives to improve the provision of educational, health and social care services.
- To engage persons skilled in the education and care of people with an autism spectrum disorder and provide training in the acquisition of those skills.
- To invite and receive grants, donations, public funding, gifts and contributions to support the primary objective of the Trust.
Established: September 1999
Registered Charity Number: 1075464
Board members: 10
Full time staff: 134
Part time staff: 8
Phone number: 01483273874
Address: Bldg 20, Dunsfold Park, Stovolds Hill, Cranleigh, Surrey GU6 8TB GU6 8TBView charity accounts on the Charity Commission website