Because older people say they fear loss of independence more than death, Hoxton Health aims to give older people in Hackney and The City of London and surrounding areas the tools to maintain their independence, live better, and understand their health and take better control of their wellbeing.
Hoxton Health aims to give older people in Hackney and The City of London and surrounding areas the tools to maintain their independence, live better, and take control of their wellbeing.
• We offer an integrated approach to health and wellbeing by providing complementary therapies as an adjunct to the medical profession.
• We help clients improve their specific health conditions and to improve other aspects of their wellbeing including any physical and mental health conditions, pain management, nutrition, exercise, social integration, and the ability to carry out day-to-day activities.
• We help clients to understand their wellbeing and the health conditions that affect it.
• We provide an empowering experience for clients – enabling them to take control of their own wellbeing and to obtain the advice and support they need from the medical profession and other local services.
• We provide our services at low cost to clients.
• We provide opportunities for local people to volunteer with us, offering them a challenging and supportive environment in which to make a positive contribution to the community.
HOXTON HEALTH aims to:
- We aim to give older people the information, tools and opportunity to improve their health, well being and social integration as they age.
Established: October 1987
Registered Charity Number: 1127769
Board members: 6
Part time staff: 14
Phone number: 020 7739 2533
Address: Hoxton Health N1 5LZView charity accounts on the Charity Commission website