WorldShare works with 120 local partners in over 50 countries - mainly churches or para-church organisations committed to bringing sustainable change to their towns and villages.
WorldShare works in partnership with indigenous partners to establish and grow worshipping and active local Christian churches who work hard to bring transformation to their communities.
Our work is holistic and relational. Our core values are Respect, Enablement, Accountability and Partnership.
WorldShare aims to:
- We prioritise help to the most needy, especially women and children, the marginalised and vulnerable.
- Long-term relationship is important to us. We have been working with many of our partners for over 30years.
- We support and empower the vision of local leaders, so that the projects which result are truly 'within' those communities and survive inthe long-term.
- Our aim is also always to help the local organisation grow in its vision, skills, understanding and capabilities.
- The variety of projects is immense : education, health, income-generation, human-rights promotion, TV & radio, building churches and developing Christian communities in difficult places.
Established: September 1946
Registered Charity Number: 803575
Board members: 7
Full time staff: 4
Part time staff: 3
Phone number: 01302 775209
Address: Armstrong House First Avenue Robin Hood Airport DONCASTER DN9 3GAView charity accounts on the Charity Commission website
Beginning of LifeWe rescue girls from sexual exploitation and people trafficking in Moldova. We work to ... More