Carr Gomm is a not-for-profit company and a Scottish Charity which provides services to people with a wide range of reasons for needing our support. Our philosophy of support is based on the fact we are all human beings who naturally have a lot to contribute to each other and wider society.
Carr Gomm is a person-centred organisation that supports people to lead their lives
safely and to do the things they want to do: in day-to-day living, in planning for the
future and in realising their dreams.
We do this by providing support to people in their home and in supported services, which
are delivered by skilled, trained and committed workers.
Our services are personal, practical and professional – they are as unique as you are.
Carr Gomm aims to:
- To use our knowledge and skills to diversify into new areas of work and funding sources; and to increase our profile in the market place
- To have systems that help people we support to be more in control of their support
- To ensure we can evidence the standard of service we provide for internal management and to regulators and commissioners
- To provide sustainable person-centred services which fit with our mission and Business Plan
- To secure our culture within the organisation by ensuring clarity about what we do and how we do it
Established: September 1997
Phone number: 0131 659 4790
Address: Carr Gomm SPACE 11 Harewood Road Edinburgh EH16 4NTView charity accounts on the Scottish Charity Commission website