Trident Reach is a registered Care and Support Charity providing Services to people the West Midlands, we deliver person centred care and support services to a diverse range of people with complex and multiple needs. Trident Reach has a strong philosophy of working in partnership with our customers, stakeholders and the communities we serve.
Trident Group has been providing homes and care and support services to people in some of the most disadvantaged communities in the Midlands for over 50 years. Trident owns and manages over 3,300 properties and has one of the highest proportions of supported accommodation among social housing providers. Our vision is to be a beacon of hope to disadvantaged communities and individuals.
Our Mission To be at the forefront of delivering integrated Housing And Care and Support Services
Our Values we are a People Centred, Financially Robust, Building Sustainability, Furthering Social Justice
Trident Reach aims to:
- Trident Reach aims to support people and communities to: Exercise choice and maximum control over their own lives and communities;
- Exercise choice and maximum control over their own lives and communities;
- Have access to training, education or work-like activities to live in
- Develop contacts and activities to help reduce the effects of isolation and achieve community integration;
- Develop approaches that enable people and communities to enhance their own economic situations and contribute to the local economy.
Established: September 1965
Registered Charity Number: 1129187
Board members: 12
Full time staff: 700
Part time staff: 100
Phone number: 0121 226 5800
Address: 153 Hagley Road B16 8UQView charity accounts on the Charity Commission website