Catch22 - Helping youg people out
Catch22 is a local charity with a national reach. We work with young people who find themselves in difficult situations. We believe every young person deserves the chance to get on in life - no matter what. Whatever the reason for their situation, we help them out. We work with their families and their communities wherever and whenever young people need us most. As young people become more positive, productive and independent, the whole community benefits.
Catch22 aims to:
- Support young people and their families. From supporting young people in and leaving care to helping families overcome difficulties they may be facing.
- We seek to influence the people who make changes. From Government to key decision makers and commissioners. We are committed to making the voices of young people strong in everything we say.
- Help people to stay away from crime and prevent reoffending. By working in the community, and giving young people the skills to live independently, with help into work, training and suitable housing.
- Support young people to stay in education, gain appropriate qualifications and find suitable employment.
- Work with young people who are experiencing problems with drugs and/or alcohol and mental health. Helping young people to reduce their use, reduce the associated harm and improve their wellbeing.
Established: April 2008
Registered Charity Number: 1124127
Board members: 10
Full time staff: 592
Part time staff: 213
Phone number: 020 7336 4801
Address: 142-146 Old Street London EC1V 9BWView charity accounts on the Charity Commission website