CAYSH exists to resolve youth housing crisis. We provide young people with advice and accommodation to access safe and settled housing and to gain the skills to live independently. We do this in a number of ways:
• Working with the young person and the community to maintain their local links and support networks
• Promoting a secure environment where young people can take positive steps towards independence
• Providing housing opportunities and informed and reliable housing advice
• Accessing or providing appropriate training, employment opportunities and counselling support to underpin long-term independent living.
For all our services, we aim to:
• Provide equality of opportunity and access
• Listen to young people and show respect for their individualism
• Created and monitor procedures which provide the highest standard of care and support
• Maintain and provide opportunities for young people to influence the development and delivery of services by CAYSH.
Established: March 1983
Registered Charity Number: 1026822
Phone number: 020 8683 5133View charity accounts on the Charity Commission website