Birdham Nursery School strongly believes in the value of play as a means of learning, and as such aims to help children develop academically, creatively, emotionally, physically and socially within a happy and secure environment.
At Birdham Nursery School we aim to:
• Give the best possible care to all its children
• Create a secure, happy and stimulating environment, which supports the development of the child
• Offer a balanced curriculum by learning through play, using the curriculum guidance for the foundation stage
• Acknowledge and value each child’s individual stage, ability. Culture, religion, language and family group
• Ensure all children have the appropriate opportunities to learn through play and that all families feel welcome
• Offer as stress free a transition into school as possible by close liaison with the local schools
• Encourage good communication between parents, staff and children
• Make your time at Nursery a happy and enjoyable experience for you and your child
• Above all to have FUN
We are looking to raise money to build our own purpose built sustainable Nursery building. 75% of the funding has been raised so we're getting there!
Registered Charity Number: 1027118
Phone number:View charity accounts on the Charity Commission website