Sentebale is a charity founded in 2006 by Prince Harry of the United Kingdom and Prince Seeiso of Lesotho. Sentebale helps the most vulnerable children in Lesotho receive the support they need to lead healthy and productive lives. We can do even more with your help.
Our mission is to become the leading organisation
in the provision of psychosocial support for
children living with HIV in Southern Africa.
Sentebale works with local grassroots organisations to help the most vulnerable children throughout the country. Together, we’re making a big difference to these children’s lives by improving their access to quality healthcare and education by concentrating on three key issues; children living with HIV, access to education and care for vulnerable children.
Sentebale aims to:
- Empower families and communities to provide consistent and efficient care and support for the most vulnerable and disadvantaged children and young people
- Support children living with HIV to live healthy, confident lives
- Strengthen access to education, including livelihoods and life-skills training, for herd boys
- Improve the effectiveness of delivery of care and support for vulnerable children and young people through facilitation, co-ordination and collaboration with organisations in the childcare sector
- Document and share Sentebale’s models of best practice
Established: April 2006
Registered Charity Number: 1113544
Full time staff: 34
Part time staff: 2
Phone number: 0207 7300 226
Address: 136 Sloane StreetLondon SW1X 9AYView charity accounts on the Charity Commission website