A creative arts hub in Hulme, Manchester, offering free, low cost activities for children, award winning theatre for young audiences and family fun for Greater Manchester.
Art can inspire and enable everyone. Here at Z-arts our mission is to offer a creative space and participatory activity for young people from Manchester and beyond to use creativity to maximise their potential. We provide a welcoming, vibrant and safe environment for the whole family.
Z-Arts aims to:
- To increase the profile of and awareness for Z-arts as Manchester's venue for children and families and improve our facilitates to meet the expectations of twenty-first century families.
- To provide opportunities for young people from all communities to participate in arts and creative activity, with a focus on providing a safe, welcoming professional environment.
- To empower and engage children and their families by giving them a central role in shaping the creative development of programmes at Z-arts.
- To diversify funding sources and continue to drive a sustainable business model for the organisation.
- Children are the early adopters of technology. We intend to be at the forefront of a movement embedding new technology into children's creative practice.
Established: January 2000
Registered Charity Number: 1093556
Board members: 9
Full time staff: 8
Part time staff: 15
Phone number: 01612326089
Address: Z-arts, 335 Stretford Road M15 5ZAView charity accounts on the Charity Commission website
Giving Looked After Children a Great Night OutThere are 799 looked after children in Manchester between the ages of 5 & 15. We want to g... More