Family Fund is a UK-wide charity, which has been giving grants to families on a low income raising a disabled or seriously ill child aged 17 and under since 1973.
We believe that all families raising disabled and seriously ill children should have the same opportunities as others. Beginning with the most vulnerable, those on low incomes, and considering all conditions against our disability criteria, we aim to make a difference to outcomes for children with disabilities or serious illnesses and the lives of the families raising them across the UK.
Family Fund aims to:
- To help even more families raising disabled or seriously ill children and young people across the UK than ever before and increasing our reach to new families.
- We will continue to use the findings from our 'Tired all the Time' report to implement further sleep support, advice and services across the UK. Working with other agencies and organisations.
- We will use partnerships to help the Fund achieve our objective of realising more for families raising disabled or seriously ill children and young people.
- We will continue to recognise and support brothers and sisters of children with disabilities through our 'Siblings Matter Too' grant programme.
- Our trading subsidiary, FFT will continue to extend their current network of clients and partners to generate new business, gifting income to the Fund.
Established: April 1973
Registered Charity Number: 1053866
Board members: 12
Full time staff: 82
Part time staff: 11
Phone number: 01904 571020
Address: Family Fund Unit 4 Alpha Court, Monks Cross Drive, HuntingtonYork YO32 9WNView charity accounts on the Charity Commission website
Siblings Matter TooOur project says thank you to siblings of disabled or seriously ill children by giving the... More