Hope Street Limited
Hope Street Limited
Hope street is dedicated to the development of artists, artforms and communities.
It achieves this by:
• Providing a fertile ground to enable artists to flourish.
• Nurturing a new generation of multi-skilled artists and companies.
• Collaborating with professional artists, companies and organisations working across a broad range of arts forms.
• Conceiving, creating and producing innovative performance work in venues and non-venues.
• Delivering a range of services that assist artists’ creative, professional and entrepreneurial development.
• Promoting equality of opportunity and accessibility in all of the work produced and promoted by respecting difference and celebrating diversity.
• Embedding social inclusion in all of its practices by widening participation for excluded and potentially excluded groups and individuals.
• Aligning future development to local, regional and national strategies.
• Initiating projects that contribute to the economic regeneration of the northwest region.
• Providing a network for artists and organisations to share information and practice.
Hope Street Ltd develops artists, art forms and arts in the community by delivering innovative, inclusive and participatory projects that initiate change in order to challenge, revitalise and regenerate the creative industries of Merseyside and beyond.
Hope Street Limited aims to:
- Development of arts in the community - to encourage social inclusion by delivering arts projects that strengthen community empowerment and raise the standard and aspiration of community arts practice.
- Development of Art forms - to produce cutting edge, innovative, ground breaking cross art form performances in unusual places and spaces.
- Development of Artists - to provide an environment that encourages artists to share and develop skills, take risks, increase employment opportunities, collaborate with other artists.
Established: October 1988
Registered Charity Number: 327870
Board members: 6
Full time staff: 3
Part time staff: 3
Phone number: 0151 708 8007
Address: 13a Hope Street Liverpool L1 9BQView charity accounts on the Charity Commission website