Everyday, our 47 members of staff and over 100 volunteers work within some of the most deprived communities in Europe, changing thousands of people's lives for the better. It really is that simple.
Opportunity is often hard to come by in the Valleys. Valleys Kids provide opportunities for local people, of all ages, to access ongoing community services, the chance to try new things and achievements and to gain new skills within their own communities, providing a catalyst for community development and individual empowerment.
Valleys Kids do this through a diverse and busy programme of:
• Providing free essential community services such as Mother and Toddler groups, Play groups, Youth groups, Fitness clubs, Mutual Support groups and Social clubs.
• Allowing people to take part in free life-long learning opportunities by providing training and skills development for all ages.
• Developing the local environment, providing space for communities to emotionally invest in their community and take pride in their heritage.
• Encouraging and empowering local people to find solutions themselves for challenges, which face their community.
• Providing unique artistic and cultural opportunities for people of all ages to explore their own lives, build confidence and develop skills.
Registered Charity Number: 1074840
Phone number: 01443 420 877View charity accounts on the Charity Commission website