What Mencap wants :
Our vision is a society where all people with a learning disability are valued equally, listened to and accepted.
How Mencap will achieve this:
Mencap is the leading voice of learning disability. We are all about people with a learning disability and their families and supporters.
• We listen to what people with a learning disability want.
• We support all people living with a learning disability in all parts of their lives.
• We give excellent information and advice.
• We work with people and groups that want the same things we do.
• We fight for the changes that people with a learning disability, and their families and supporters, want.
What Mencap believes in:
challenging incorrect beliefs about learning disability
empowering, including and respecting all people
being brave and developing new ideas.
Registered Charity Number: 222377
Phone number: 020 7696 6957View charity accounts on the Charity Commission website