tutti frutti productions
tutti frutti productions
We make theatre for children working with specialist theatre practitioners who create carefully crafted shows for children, their families and carers. We tour our shows to theatres, schools and community settings across the UK and internationally. We also curate a unique high quality biennial children’s theatre festival for children of all ages. Across our work we commit to reaching children in areas of deprivation and low arts engagement. We reach in the region of 35,000 children a year.
Our mission is; Delighting children with imaginative, visual, meaningful story-based theatre.
This is underpinned by our vision:
We believe it is vitally important for children to have cultural experiences that will stimulate their imaginations and allow them to engage in the wonder of stories through theatre. We strive to reach as many and as broad an audience as possible with our work with specific focus on those in areas of economic deprivation and low arts engagement. We will promote a global understanding of the importance of children as theatre audiences and through our work help children make sense of the world through the safe, shared experience our theatre provides.
We deliver this through our Artistic policy
• To place children at the centre of the work we create.
• To make delightful new theatre for children and family audiences.
• To create work that has a strong visual and physical storytelling style.
• To create work that is beautiful, engages the imagination of the audience and provides an intimate, meaningful, theatrical experience.
• To create work that embraces cultural diversity in its influences, making and production.
• To work collaboratively with a broad range of theatre artists to push the artistic boundaries of the work.
• To tour regionally, nationally and internationally to venues, rural settings and schools.
• To enable exploration and development of creative practice by bringing together artists and children in process led projects.
tutti frutti productions aims to:
- To advance education for the public benefit by the promotion of the arts, in particular but not exclusively, the art of drama.
Established: January 1991
Registered Charity Number: 1120663
Board members: 8
Full time staff: 1
Part time staff: 3
Phone number: 0113 3880027
Address: Shine LS8 5HSView charity accounts on the Charity Commission website
Bringing the arts to areas of child povertyWe will tour an up-lifting and inspiring new play for children to areas in Yorkshire wher... More