Element Society is a development and advocacy charity for young people. Established in 2013.
Our aim is to recognise and develop the assets young people have, and the asset young people are to their communities
We design and deliver informal learning, social action, and community capacity building activities to empower young people.
Element Society’s objective is the advancement in life of young people by providing support and activities which develop their skills, capacities and capabilities to enable them to participate in society as mature and responsible individuals.
Element Society aims to:
- Improved confidence and sense of purpose, ability to engage in meaningful and fulfilling activity and aspirations for the future
- Better social connectivity and social cohesion and a voice in their community and society at large with an ability to make a conscious contribution
- Improved life skills and well-being
- Improved public participation in citizenship and communities
- More responsible and active citizens that feel part of a community
Established: June 2013
Registered Charity Number: 1157932
Board members: 7
Full time staff: 3
Part time staff: 30
Phone number: 01142999214
Address: 113 Arundel Street S1 2NTView charity accounts on the Charity Commission website