Together In Matson
Together In Matson
The Redwell Centre is a central point for people of all ages and abilities to be able to come for advice, support and advocacy as well as friendship, companionship and have a place to call their own.
Our ethos has always been to bring people together to learn, make friends, find support and have something to look forward to in what can be for some a very isolated existence.
To provide positive responses and resources in order to combat the negative challenges faced by members of the community of Matson and surrounding areas. Using a strength-based approach TIM utilises the skills and knowledge of the community to help build social capital. TIM’s business plan will create a thorough operating guide with the purpose of standardising the work process and supporting community individuals to become volunteers, leaders and have the skills to lead fulfilling healthy lives.
Together In Matson aims to:
- Offer young people and other members of the community the opportunity to participate in decision making;
- • Offer young people and other members of the community a safe place and constructive activities;
- Encourage local people to take responsibility for their local community and develop their talents and skills;
- Offer support, advice and encouragement; • Be flexible in its approach to working with young people, enabling them to grow at a pace comfortable to them
- • Respond to identified community needs, developing work which accords with the policy and practice of the project, in partnership with others where appropriate.
Established: September 1994
Registered Charity Number: 1111554
Board members: 7
Full time staff: 1
Part time staff: 5
Phone number: 01452 381070
Address: The redwell Centre, Redwell Road GL4 6JGView charity accounts on the Charity Commission website