Supporting hundreds of young people, parents and professionals each year, YPI is the leading youth counselling charity in Basingstoke. We provide Mental Health and emotional support to young people aged 11 to 25 years old and parents of all ages through a range of interventions including 1-to-1 counselling sessions, group work and psycho-educational activities. We pride ourselves on being a locally run charity with a strong community focus. Throughout our 16-year history we have actively partner
To offer a first class mental health service that includes responsive and tailored support through counselling, community awareness and education to improve the lives of young people and their families.
Ypi Counselling aims to:
- Excellence: We deliver a first class service and we care about quality.
- Ethical: We do the right thing and respect integrity.
- Bespoke: We provide solutions that are flexible and proportionate.
- Community: We engage with the community and create meaningful partnerships.
- Maximising Potential: We nurture the growth of our clients, team members and the charity.
Established: July 2000
Registered Charity Number: 1163288
Board members: 5
Full time staff: 1
Part time staff: 22
Phone number: 01256 423878
Address: The Orchard, White Hart Lane RG21 4AFView charity accounts on the Charity Commission website