We aim to support young people as much as possible to encourage a healthy and active lifestyle both during and after treatment. Our work includes:
Individualised cancer rehabilitation programmes
Clinical support in Hospitals for young people and Health professionals
Online virtual cancer rehab support
Cancer related fatigue workshops
Monthly walk & talk sessions
Well-Being and Lifestyle Days
Cooking and Healthy Living Workshops
Support and attend national conferences
Dedicated to supporting children & young people living with cancer through the power of exercise and sport
MOVE Charity aims to:
- To support children and young people living with cancer through the power of physical activity and exercise.
- To educate health professionals on the importance of cancer rehabilitation within the cancer care pathway.
- Educating and supporting parents, guardians and carers on the benefits of cancer rehabilitation
- Provide physical, mental and social well-being support to children and young people living with cancer
- To raise the awareness of the importance of physical, mental and social well-being and the relationships with cancer.
Established: February 2016
Registered Charity Number: 1165675
Board members: 3
Full time staff: 1
Part time staff: 2
Phone number: 07824631709
Address: 21 Cleeve Mount, Loughborough LE11 4SDView charity accounts on the Charity Commission website