Singing. For Everyone. Everywhere.
Choirs in the UK play a vital role in providing high quality access to music, improving health and wellbeing and bringing communities together. Voices Now is the movement that supports singing groups nationally by showcasing, researching and advocating great practice, investing in new work, enabling greater participation and developing new audiences.
1) Voices Now raises and showcases the quality of choral music in the UK
2) Voices Now develops new audiences for choirs
3) Voices Now encourages more people to join choirs
4) Voices Now celebrates and advocates for the best in choral practice in the UK
Voices Now aims to:
- TO PROMOTE, MAINTAIN AND ADVANCE THE EDUCATION OF THE PUBLIC IN THE ARTS AND IN PARTICULAR THE ART OF MUSIC THROUGH THE PRESENTATION OF CONCERTS AND OTHER RELATED ACTIVITIES.
Established: May 2011
Registered Charity Number: 1144319
Board members: 5
Full time staff: 1
Part time staff: 1
Phone number: 07973 694913
Address: 160 Alexander Road B27 6HAView charity accounts on the Charity Commission website