We produce new work that represents and engages a teenage / young adult audience, which is hugely under-represented in UK theatre. We put our audience first, and include them in the creation of all new work (2 shows per year). We support the best young artists and provide a wide range of opportunities for young people to engage in and around our work, with an increasing focus on digital platforms that can connect, inspire and give a stronger voice to this generation.
Boundless Theatre creates exhilarating, relevant and shareable theatre with and for young people and curious others. Our work responds to a vibrant and diverse global culture. We empower, inspire and invest in future audiences and artists now and promote conversation, and exchange across the UK, Europe and internationally.
Boundless Theatre aims to:
- Making high-quality, captivating theatre for a teenage and young adult audience
- Increasing access to theatre by connecting our artistic work and young adult audiences around the UK and further afield
- Discovering, nurturing and empowering young and emerging artists
- Exchanging ideas with meaningful depth of engagement across Europe and further afield
- Being relevant and authentic by representing diverse young people with a global outlook
Established: February 1999
Registered Charity Number: 1089185
Board members: 9
Full time staff: 2
Part time staff: 2
Phone number: 02079282811
Address: Unit A207 The Biscuit Factory, 100 Clement's Road, London SE16 4DGView charity accounts on the Charity Commission website
Future NowYoung people face huge challenges in a volatile age. Future now raises aspirations, employ... More