Agapé UK is a Christian charity that helps people encounter God's unconditional love where they study, work and live through making multiplying disciples of Jesus.
We have a special focus on students, families and refugees. We provide resources to help Christians reach their communities and workplaces with the good news of Jesus. We also have a humanitarian aid arm that helps us live out our global calling and responsibility.
Our vision is big. We want to make Jesus known across the UK and beyond. We dream of a day when everyone knows someone who truly follows Jesus. This vision extends beyond our national borders and beyond what we could ever accomplish on our own.
Our strategy is simple. We do what Jesus did: WIN people to Jesus by introducing them to his message, BUILD them up by helping them grow in their understanding of how to follow him with their whole lives, and SEND them out with the challenge to go and do the same with others.
We believe we can make the biggest impact on the whole of society by focusing the following key areas: Agapé Student Life; Agapé Family Life; Agapé Work Life and; Agapé Global Life.
Agape UK aims to:
- To help students understand and respond to Jesus’ message in order to bring about social and spiritual change on campuses across the UK.
- To support and equip Christians to share Jesus in their communities (including workplaces) through both word and action, and provide short and long term mission opportunities.
- To transform and strengthen family relationships by providing practical tools based on biblical principles and knowing Christ.
- To share the gospel through word and action, both inside and outside the UK, with those who have had no opportunity to encounter Jesus e.g. work with refugees in the UK and humanitarian work overseas.
- To resource the local church by providing creative and innovative resources training resources for evangelism and discipleship, and working collaboratively in all areas of mission.
Established: March 1969
Registered Charity Number: 258421
Board members: 6
Full time staff: 70
Part time staff: 31
Phone number: 0121 765 4404
Address: 167 Newhall Street, Birmingham B3 1SWView charity accounts on the Charity Commission website
Toucan: a happier and healthier life togetherAgapé FamilyLife strengthens families by providing hope and practical tools. Our events a... More