The Charity is based in Uganda and is based around the provision of education through our sponsorship program and development of our school. However we also aim to help alleviate poverty and help those in desperate need, particularly vulnerable children.
We provide community development and guidance at weekends and give relief to those in need by reason of ill health, financial hardship or any other disability through the provision of water, food and sustainability.
To provide higher quality education and a safe environment to the poorest of children at affordable prices, provide communities with more jobs, sustainable development and create a peaceful organisation in which everyone participates effectively in problem and solution identification.
Change Tomorrow aims to:
- To raise our number of sponsored children from 25 to 100 and enter them into our primary school.
- To hit our first goal of £10,000 and open our primary school.
- To provide weekend classes for the local community which include lessons on sustainable farming, health and sanitation, I.T, English and family planning.
- To raise separate funds to begin a small micro loan scheme in the immediate community to help create sustainability and reduce unemployment.
- To fund a well for the community to give them a safe and reliable source of water all year round for drinking, cooking, washing and farming.
Established: August 2017
Board members: 3
Phone number: 07771359431
Address: 39 Hillend Road, Clarkston G76 7THView charity accounts on the Scottish Charity Commission website
HELP UPGRADE AND FINISH OUR SCHOOLWe have a functioning school in rural Uganda with just over 200 children in attendance. We... More