Our focus is to come alongside children, families and young people who are facing challenging situations. We spend time getting to know them personally, listening to their story and offering support that is relevant to their unique situation and needs.
Our heart is that each person would find hope for the future, grow in confidence in the skills and abilities they have, find renewed purpose and take their own steps to fulfil the incredible potential that they carry.
We are passionate about investing in the lives of children, young people and families so they can flourish. We aim to see hope restored, which in turn creates opportunities for lives and communities to be transformed.
Restore Hope is a Christian charity that has a proven track record of bringing hope to people from all walks of life. The Charity was established in 2002 and is based at Latimer Park, in the heart of the Chilterns countryside. We come alongside people from a wide variety of backgrounds but especially those who are experiencing difficult circumstances. We encourage and support people in very practical ways to see lives restored and broken dreams renewed.
Our focus is upon inspiring, training and equipping people to fulfil their potential, through a well-developed and wide range of fun activities, events and courses for children, young people and families. These provide the opportunity to find help, build friendships, learn new skills, gain qualifications, build self-worth and find renewed purpose. Our programmes run throughout the year and make use of the fantastic indoor and outdoor facilities Latimer Park offers in the midst of the beautiful Chess Valley.
We are inspired by Jesus Christ and believe that lasting hope is found in Him. Whilst we are motivated by our faith in Jesus, we warmly welcome and respect everyone who wants to engage with our programmes, irrespective of their race, religion or cultural background. There is always hope!
Restore Hope aims to:
- We provide one to one family support, groups and connections that enable hope to be restored.
- We offer a wide range of life skill, personal development and educational courses that inspire, train and equip people with skills that enable them to flourish.
- We take time to celebrate people’s achievements and believe that as each person’s hope levels rise whole communities can be transformed.
- We create opportunities and encourage people to share their stories and release hope to others through volunteering.
- We work in partnership with a wide number of statutory agencies, schools, other charities and local Churches to see hope restored and multiplied across the region and beyond.
Established: August 2002
Registered Charity Number: 1094494
Board members: 5
Full time staff: 5
Part time staff: 2
Phone number: 01494765555
Address: The Estate Office, Latimer Park HP5 1TUView charity accounts on the Charity Commission website