The hire of mobility equipment primarily for use in Stockport town centre.
Shopmobility Stockport’s aim is to make central Stockport fully accessible to anyone with a physical disability.
• We do this by hiring a comprehensive range of scooters, power chairs, and wheelchairs.
• We also provide guides for people with visually impairments.
• We provide protective clothing wherever practical.
• Membership of our charity is open to anyone. It does not depend on their being registered disabled with any other organisation.
• We promote shopping, recreational and social activities in the town centre and we work towards full access for our members at these venues.
• The safety and comfort of our members is our primary aim in every sphere of activity.
• We promote high standards of conduct in everything we do.
Shopmobility Stockport aims to:
- Shopmobility Stockport’s purpose is to make a difference to the lives of its disabled users by giving them independence, dignity and self-sufficiency. In so doing it promotes their full inclusion in t
Established: February 1997
Registered Charity Number: 1167327
Board members: 12
Phone number: 01612856362
Address: Level Two, Merseyway Car Park, Stockport SK1 1PDView charity accounts on the Charity Commission website