We are the leading heart charity in Wales for placing defibrillators in communities, delivering CPR training and providing heart screening sessions throughout Wales. We are regarded as the heart charity at the centre of saving lives in Wales.
Welsh Hearts are working towards a future in which nobody in Wales dies prematurely from heart disease. To achieve this aim, Welsh Hearts works closely with strategic partners to:
• Supply public access defibrillators in Wales
• Provide defibrillator and CPR training for the Welsh public
• Provide Heart Screening sessions.
• Campaign for better awareness of cardiovascular health in Wales
• Ensure that the money raised in Wales is used for the benefit of people in Wales.
Welsh Hearts aims to:
- Supply public access defibrillators to Schools, Businesses and Communities across Wales.
- Provide free, lifesaving defibrillator and CPR training for the Welsh public.
- Provide accessible heart screening for 18-35 year olds in Wales.
Established: October 2013
Registered Charity Number: 1154109
Board members: 9
Full time staff: 4
Part time staff: 3
Phone number: 02922 40 26 70
Address: The Old Probate Registry CF52DQView charity accounts on the Charity Commission website